oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

It does seem slightly more confusing with it only being a loan, unless Warnock has really gone off Morsy.

Neither Howson or Siliki will be here next summer as it stands.

Howson will always be here.

FOREVER

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LBP said:

And versatile strikers will do a job on the wing, Sporar on the right and Fletcher on the left? 

I do think it's a good signing because Howson has looked poor but only if it's in addition to a winger not instead of 

To be honest, I was being sarcastic.  For a change.

55 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

You've literally had people who got information in previous years saying they don't get it anymore

That's how I read it too

You’ve just made that up. Lurker said he finds it difficult. Not that he doesn’t get information anymore. 

well never seen that coming, Siliki a mobile energetic footballing, ball carrying midfielder wtf? am i dreaming. 

sporar uche crooks payero siliki new winger guy and tav/jones. going to have a bench again

LB, CDM, LW, RW & ST needed for me.

Warnocks press conference should be interesting tomorrow.

I imagine some of it may be embargo’d for Saturday morning.

Same with the post match conference some of that will probably be held back till Sunday.

Looks like we may be in for a frantic end to the window and another couple of deadline day signings.

2 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

Now the question becomes do we take Neil at his word that he only wants 2 from the continent because if so where are we getting a winger from if this lad and Sporar sign?

NW has been consistently misquoted, I think you'll find.  Mr Warnock's original remark was that he wanted two from each continent.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, LinoJo3 said:

Gonna be insane to have a CM with a bit of skill, hope we done try and shove him out wide.

Isn’t that supposed to be Payero? I’d bet good money none of these are Warnock signings and if that’s the case, why was he kept on?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""