• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mendieta420 said:

Isn’t that supposed to be Payero? I’d bet good money none of these are Warnock signings and if that’s the case, why was he kept on?

Payero seems more about power to me, not really the traditional South American flair player. That’s one of the reasons they said we went for him. Siliki plays more in the style of pogba.

11 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

Some guy called Ronaldo is up for grabs apparently. Could make a decent impact sub. 🙃

Got to laugh at all the salty Utd fans saying you can't play for Utd and then City, saying there's no loyalty etc.

Denis Law and Peter Schmeichel anyone? Law having actually played for City first and the latter often heralded as being the best goalkeeper in the club's history? 

1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Interesting one, looked to have loads of potential at forest but it’s all gone down the drain a bit since his big move to Germany 

Doesn't get his head up enough to be really effective 

• Like 1

Burke. The talk of every transfer window. Unirted paid 6,5 million Euros for him last summer so he wouldn't be cheap and there is no way he has justified that price at all. Looks like another one who has gone completely off the boil in recent years, but I suppose there is plenty of time to come back at just 24 years old. I haven't seen any glowing words of recomendations about him in recent years though.

13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Burke. The talk of every transfer window. Unirted paid 6,5 million Euros for him last summer so he wouldn't be cheap and there is no way he has justified that price at all. Looks like another one who has gone completely off the boil in recent years, but I suppose there is plenty of time to come back at just 24 years old. I haven't seen any glowing words of recomendations about him in recent years though.

I thought he was signed as part of the Robinson swap deal?

23 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Loan maybe ? We’ve been linked with him a couple of times before I’m sure

Looking to offload Spence (again)

Two bids rejected, one from an unnamed Prem club and the other from Scotland.

I can only think we've been seriously lowballed by both if we're that desperate to get rid and yet have rejected both offers.

46 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Loan maybe ? We’ve been linked with him a couple of times before I’m sure

£19k per week at SU, out of our range you would think, unless they pay half or he takes a cut.edit - another site says £8.5k pw so could be affordable . 

Edited by Simply Red
7 hours ago, Herbivorous said:

NW has been consistently misquoted, I think you'll find.  Mr Warnock's original remark was that he wanted two from each continent.

No I’m pretty sure that he said he wants players who are incontinent so we can **** all over the opposition 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""