oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Reckon Burke would be good in the Championship. I don't think he's a PL player though. Sort of like David Nugent. Sign him to get us the goals to get promoted, but buy better if we go up.

Man's scored 7 goals in the last 9 years. He is proper, proper dire.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

We have been after him for a while! I’ve seen him linked for at least 5 years now 

I know 

Would fit right in with our 433 pace and power up too with him uche and watmore

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I wouldn't expect him to get into double figures but I'd play him alongside big Uche.

Not sure going with 2 strikers who aren't going to get into double figures is a promotion master-plan like, but it is a very Boro thing to do so yeah will probably end up happening.

Burke stinks of a Warnock signing, no thank you. Ask any of the fans of the clubs he's played for what he's like and they'll give you a honest, not very glowing review. The guy has absolutely zero end product, 19 goals and 16 assists in 180 appearances considering he's played at LW, RW and CF is *** poor. We as a fanbase complain about players with no end product so I can't imagine how the boo boys would react to him.

At least we'll be making this fella happy though:

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I wouldn't expect him to get into double figures but I'd play him alongside big Uche.

Sheff Utd fans hate him. He's a "no brains" footballer. Gets his head down and runs until he's off the pitch. 

Personally I think you might as well take the money we're paying for him, put it in a large container and set that on fire.

They'll basically have the same value.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rhian Brewster got 11 goals in half a season at this level.

Him alongside Uche as opposed to Burke and i would bet my house Brewster would get double figures. 

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Rhian Brewster got 11 goals in half a season at this level.

Him alongside Uche as opposed to Burke and i would bet my house Brewster would get double figures. 

Brewster would also probably cost quite a lot

Burke would probably cost more than Dompe in fee and wages, so I'd much rather have Dompe. Burke would almost have to be a free transfer for me to find it interesting. Maybe the infamous 500k.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""