oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

8 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

you can watch full 90min of siliki vs chelsea in the champions league last season. its mad we are getting him. they must be skint. regular starter for a top end french side coming to us. its bonkers. hes lmin this match link.

https://www.chelseafc.com/es/videos/v/2020/11/25/full-match--rennes-1-2-chelsea--a----champions-league-highlights-qcJZoEE0

Not fancied by the new manager only played 8 minutes of 16 games since he took over in March. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Problem is he's coming in on loan. If he impresses there is a good chance that bigger clubs will also be interested, and he could  just reject our offer and move elsewhere. But i guess beggars can't be choosers.

yes mate he could but if we get promoted and can actually afford to buy him. why the hell wouldnt he sign.

hes LM this game first half just watched. he is not a winger at all. he is playing wide but in possession coming narrow and their LB is over lapping him. looks a tactial set up, the LB is decent going forward.

siliki is strong, sharp and has a lovely tough. he is a bit of a coup for us. deffo going to be straight into our cm. no doubt about it. hes way better than what we have.

12 minutes ago, BoroYorkie said:

Not fancied by the new manager only played 8 minutes of 16 games since he took over in March. 

i think hes been injured quite a lot. that twitter post kind of makes sense. 'if you can keep him fit' comment. muscular injuries plague him. hes only 25. 

sounds to me like Burke is definitely coming

“He’s a good player, Oliver,” said Warnock, at this morning’s press call. “He’s alright, I like him. You’ll just have to wait and see…”

I know the Burke signing is not exciting anyone, but I personally don’t have a problem with it. He can play up front or out wide, has pace to burn and is a physical unit. Exactly the kind of player Warnock will want. I think this is the forward NW “would have here tomorrow”. 

A loan deal/very cheap transfer would be fine. He’d need to prove himself and hit the ground running. Let’s not forget that his Sheff U stats involve last season’s horror show. 

Just now, FinallyRegistered said:

I know the Burke signing is not exciting anyone, but I personally don’t have a problem with it. He can play up front or out wide, has pace to burn and is a physical unit. Exactly the kind of player Warnock will want. I think this is the forward NW “would have here tomorrow”. 

A loan deal/very cheap transfer would be fine. He’d need to prove himself and hit the ground running. Let’s not forget that his Sheff U stats involve last season’s horror show. 

yes sheff utd are on a downer from hell. wouldnt surprise me to see them bottom half at end of season.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

sounds to me like Burke is definitely coming

Pffft, that doesn't sound like Warnock, talking about other players before they've signed!

What happened to it's 'nowt to do with him'? 😉

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Lmao that Warnock metaphorically sucks Burke's *** when asked about him yet claims to have had no idea about Van Bergen.

Absolute *** fanny

Burke is clearly a lot closer to signing.

He's spoken about other players this window when he already knows they're coming in.

Including Payero.

Maybe Warnock knew the van Bergen deal was drifting when he made his comments. Just because we are only hearing about it now doesn't necessarily mean the club weren't aware earlier (which they would be ahead of the media...)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Maybe Warnock knew the van Bergen deal was drifting when he made his comments. Just because we are only hearing about it now doesn't necessarily mean the club weren't aware earlier (which they would be ahead of the media...)

I said I thought this too. Warnock knew he was going to France so played it down

2 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

so much for all our conspiracy theories. he simply knew he wasnt coming so dismissed him. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""