• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sambaDTR said:

Now that we have lost our big money (STAR!) strikers at the end of the season, how many forwards has he signed who are still here? (Loans)! If Uche eh eh and Crooks get injured, with Whatmore’s injury history, who will play up front? It is the 2 or 3 more coming in, that you mention, who are the key. 👍

We just signed T who plays through the middle 

Warnock is definitely going to drop Jones at the first opportunity.. Article from the Gazette this morning he says how well he’s done for us but then says we need another winger in, and no disrespect to Josh (Coburn) or Isaiah but they were nowhere near being in our thoughts a few months ago. 

15 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

says he wants to keep it inside the club then proceeds to moan about it in the press??

What did he say the reason was that we missed out on signings?

I'm getting really sick of Warnock now. It's clear that these foreign signings and targets are coming from above him with a view to next season when he won't be here, and he's not happy about it and chucking his toys out of the pram by making snide comments and undermining the ones we have signed to the press.

You can blatantly tell which signings were Warnock's because he's done nothing but praise them (Uche, Peltier, Bamba) and he's even had a bit of a dig at our surprise player Isiah Jones.

If Payero doesn't get at least 30 minutes against Blackburn today I'm done with him, he may have however many promotions under his belt and he may make some of our fanbase laugh but I think he's toxic and damaging to the players which could be a big part of our club's future.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You can blatantly tell which signings were Warnock's because he's done nothing but praise them (Uche, Peltier, Bamba)

That's not true though, is it?

He publicly said that Ikpeazu would be 3rd choice ideally but he's all we've got right now.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

That's not true though, is it?

He publicly said that Ikpeazu would be 3rd choice ideally but he's all we've got right now.

If uche was third choice, the other 2 most have been unreal, as I couldn't be more impressed with uche he's a monster, wins everything hold up play in top notch and actually get in and around the 6 yard box, maybe we should trust warnock to get the players he wants and get us promoted for a change next year

18 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm getting really sick of Warnock now. It's clear that these foreign signings and targets are coming from above him with a view to next season when he won't be here, and he's not happy about it and chucking his toys out of the pram by making snide comments and undermining the ones we have signed to the press.

You can blatantly tell which signings were Warnock's because he's done nothing but praise them (Uche, Peltier, Bamba) and he's even had a bit of a dig at our surprise player Isiah Jones.

If Payero doesn't get at least 30 minutes against Blackburn today I'm done with him, he may have however many promotions under his belt and he may make some of our fanbase laugh but I think he's toxic and damaging to the players which could be a big part of our club's future.

You could also look at it has Gibson undermining Warnock by signing play over he’s head. Most managers wouldn’t be happy with that and let’s hope our new DOF is happy with the players Gibson is signing for next season before he’s even started he’s job.

• Confused 1

How is it Man Utd still have to agree personal terms, sort a medical and visa issues with Ronaldo, yet they've already announced it on their website. Where as we apparently have everything agreed, medical done and dusted and then we end up losing the player to some other team 😂

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""