• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, T-CIDER said:

How is it Man Utd still have to agree personal terms, sort a medical and visa issues with Ronaldo, yet they've already announced it on their website. Where as we apparently have everything agreed, medical done and dusted and then we end up losing the player to some other team 😂

I think it something to do with them been a PLC they have to announce deals as early as possible to the stock market.

• Like 3

I remember saying during the Pulis saga - especially around the time Paddy left - that we shouldn't believe a single word that came out of TPs mouth.

I'm going to echo that sentiment with Warnock. He always does this; any even slight hint of underachievement and he starts to throw the blame elsewhere to get the *** off his own doorstep. 

I wish he'd shut his face, stop talking *** to the press, and just get on with managing the team without constantly making excuses. 

• Like 3

I mean there's clearly been issues with recruitment under Warnock but from what I can see the most disappointing misses seem to be domestic?

James Collins, Kieffer Moore, Joe Williams, Charlie Goode etc etc.

We had 2 years of Pulis saying he had no good players and the area was an unappealing *thole then we had the make a wish lad come in chasing Man City loans and League 1 players. When compared to them Warnock's couple of summer windows have been much improved to be honest.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""