oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

2 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Trying to work out what system(s) we'd play with these most recent links... A fluid 4-2-3-1/4-4-2? 4-3-3? 3-5-2?

Each has their benefits, but each also has at least one 'key' player struggling to slot in. Assuming the rumoured signings go though, that list includes Tab, Sporar, Hernandez, and McGrath if he came too.

Suggests to me it's not going to be a single system season.

Tab?

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sorry i know there been substantive links with Hernandez this morning but why the sudden discussion regarding Bennett. I missed a link with him? Thank you.

No I believe there has been suggestions that we would likely be in for him, being a free agent, with connections to both us and warnock. 

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Pleased about Hernandez but I believe that my thoughts on Spora NOT coming is re-enforced to a degree

Hernandez is a winger. Don’t really think Hernandez coming in means anything in regards to sporar. Maybe Burke you could argue could be coming in because we are worried about sporar

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, CWC said:

I must say, if we could get Burke, Sporar, Hernandez and a left-back over the line I’d be delighted. 

Out of interest purely would you rather these three or Bolasie, NML and Kebano? 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Hernandez is a winger. Don’t really think Hernandez coming in means anything in regards to sporar. Maybe Burke you could argue could be coming in because we are worried about sporar

Not worried about Sporar simply given up on it happening, dragged on far too long and yes I have read recent tweets from the player himself.

This is my way of getting a pleasant surprise😉

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""