• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Will be a superb bit of business if we get rid of the serial fouler and plodder in Morsy for an athletic guy like Sikili. Love it. Wouldn’t of expected it to happen but will be made up if it does.

• Like 3

Is anyone else touching cloth with what NW might do with our team.  He’s gone at the end of the season and I seriously hope he doesn’t wreck the squad.  Morsey is a good player for me, why would he sanction a move away for him.  Same with Payero, unless he’s injured he has to get some game time.

1 minute ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Is anyone else touching cloth with what NW might do with our team.  He’s gone at the end of the season and I seriously hope he doesn’t wreck the squad.  Morsey is a good player for me, why would he sanction a move away for him.  Same with Payero, unless he’s injured he has to get some game time.

If anything I reckon it’s the club that want Morsy moved on, so they can sanction Silki. He certainly won’t be one of Warnocks targets.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

No way we sell Morsy unless Siliki comes in. And if that happens its an instant upgrade to our first XI. 

Payero... Warnock said it may take him a couple of months to be ready. So I guess we'll be seeing him in September? Not sure he's ever indicated he doesn't rate him as a player or never wanted him..

• Tom changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " One(l) in, One Out?"
6 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Morsy is one of Warnock's players. He brought him in and he hasn't had a good year with us.

I agree he's a good player but he's 30 next month and if the current manager doesn't want him and we can somehow make a profit on him after a year then I don't really have a problem with it. I question why Warnock wanted him to begin with more than anything.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

No way we sell Morsy unless Siliki comes in. And if that happens its an instant upgrade to our first XI. 

Payero... Warnock said it may take him a couple of months to be ready. So I guess we'll be seeing him in September? Not sure he's ever indicated he doesn't rate him as a player or never wanted him..

He hasn't, just said he's not ready yet. 

Agree, an all round midfielder with CL experience is definitely an upgrade. 

I like Morsy, but he is a good champion holding midfielder. We don't use him as that role, so open to replacing him. 

NW had never said he doesn't want Morsy, neither has anyone in the club.

There's an opportunity and an option to sell him and bring in someone who has played at a higher level, is younger, and has more to his game. 

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Presuming he stays fit, surely Morsy isn't on that much money that we can't have both. Especially when Morsy is our only actual DMF currently

14 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Presuming he stays fit, surely Morsy isn't on that much money that we can't have both. Especially when Morsy is our only actual DMF currently

It'd help if our manager felt the same. He doesn't.

• Like 1

Don’t really see why we need to get rid of Morsy to bring in Lea Siliki. Howson won’t be able to play every game for a full season. If we do bring in Lea Siliki and have an option to purchase in loan deal, we’ve already got a permanent replacement for Howson when his contract is up at the end of the season. 

• Like 1
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""