• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Only just noticed Hernandez is out of contract at the end of this season.

Could be a permanent signing if he does well and enjoys it here.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2019/june/onel-hernandez/

Expires in June 2023, the word out of Norwich is they'll welcome Hernandez/Hugill back next summer but the reality is if Hernandez does well and he likes his stay with us I can see us signing him for a couple of million.

The lad is a nutter though and he's got a Norwich tattoo on his arm so he wont be easily persuaded to leave them!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

No siliki in their squad today

Just had a quick look and I don’t think he’s been a part of the squad at all for them at the start of this season.

To be fair there must be a lot of competition in his position as Camavinga hasn’t even started the last few games and by all accounts he seems very highly rated.

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Expires in June 2023, the word out of Norwich is they'll welcome Hernandez/Hugill back next summer but the reality is if Hernandez does well and he likes his stay with us I can see us signing him for a couple of million.

The lad is a nutter though and he's got a Norwich tattoo on his arm so he wont be easily persuaded to leave them!

Well if we get promoted and them relegated, i think he’ll happily jump ship. The first part of that double will be the issue though. 🤞

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Ahhh, Transfermarkt obviously has incorrect data then.

His goodbye tweet to Norwich definitely seemed like he wasn't expecting to play for them again though.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Ahhh, Transfermarkt obviously has incorrect data then.

His goodbye tweet to Norwich definitely seemed like he wasn't expecting to play for them again though.

They have it right. It’s the co tract at boro that ends 2022. If you scroll further down you will find his Norwich info that says 2023. 

• Like 2

Onel Hernandez, 28 arrived in Faro with his fiancé Kirsha, 27, her sister Hazel, 18 and their daughter Dreamy, 2.

The family revealed that they were staying for two weeks and had been saving up all year for the break.

Onel, who lives in Norwich said: 'It's great to be back on holiday and something we've really missed. The one good thing about the lockdown is that it gave me a chance to save some money for a decent family holiday.

'We only booked the holiday two weeks, and it was quite expensive because there is a lot of demand for Portugal. But it's worth it because given what the whole world has gone through over the past year, we all need a holiday.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9588173/Passengers-terrified-catching-Covid-crammed-Heathrow-UK-border-queue.html

I love that the Daily Mail were unaware they were interviewing a Premier League footballer and that he didn't mention it!

He seems to be a proper good lad by all accounts although I would love to know what Norwich are paying him for him to have to save all year for a 2 week holiday in Portugal!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Borodane said:

They have it right. It’s the co tract at boro that ends 2022. If you scroll further down you will find his Norwich info that says 2023. 

My mistake then, woops.

That'll teach me to check things at work.

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""