• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Gaston Ramirez (30) is a free agent. Any takers? 🙃

I'd be tempted despite all the alarm bells. He seems to be his own worst enemy but as we know first hand he can rip this League apart and if Warnock could get his head in the right place even if it's only for a season until his next car crash then I'd take the gamble. Question is would he come back?

He would be the ultimate Wild Card!

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I'd be tempted despite all the alarm bells. He seems to be his own worst enemy but as we know first hand he can rip this League apart and if Warnock could get his head in the right place even if it's only for a season until his next car crash then I'd take the gamble. Question is would he come back?

He would be the ultimate Wild Card!

Couldn’t afford his wages anyway

3 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

He's gonna be doing this photo in boro kit and Boro badge tattoo on other arm end this season 

Or he'll get the Boro badge done over the Norwich tattoo. Like one of them people who get the love of their life's name tattooed on their arm, only to break up two weeks later and cover it up with a big black flower.

• Haha 1

If we can get Sporar, Lea-Siliki and a left back in I’ll be very pleased with our squad. Anything else is a bonus. 

If we can get good money in for the likes of Morsy/Spence etc and trim the squad, brilliant. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

4 out - 2 perm, 2 loan

5 in - 2 loan, 1 fee, 2 free

I don’t think there’s any massive rush for the frees, so whatever has happened by 2300 Tuesday, we’ll still be looking at the likes of Bennett.

I think someone said on this thread earlier though that loans need to be sorted by Tuesday night too.

• Like 1
Just now, uncle_rico said:

I don’t think there’s any massive rush for the frees, so whatever has happened by 2300 Tuesday, we’ll still be looking at the likes of Bennett.

I think someone said on this thread earlier though that loans need to be sorted by Tuesday night too.

ok, 2 loans, 2 fee...........................................................2 free

3 out inc 2 fee and one on loan

4 in, 2 fee, 1 loan 1 free

Almost certainly, 2 world class superstars we will have just missed out on too, as we will have ran out of time trying to get deals across the line at the 11th hour 

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""