• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Would like deeney

But if were facing a massive injury crises a couple of months into the season well have no one but ourselves to blame with our signings 

Don't worry all of our stiffs will be brilliant coaches.

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Would like deeney

But if were facing a massive injury crises a couple of months into the season well have no one but ourselves to blame with our signings 

If we have an injury crisis where we are down to our both our 4 and 5th choice centre backs, I think I'd be pretty worried regardless

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Would like deeney

That can happen to any team at any time 🤷‍♂️
If we sign these players and don’t have an injury crisis we absolutely will be in the promotion shake up. A worthwhile gamble in my opinion 

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

If we have an injury crisis where we are down to our both our 4 and 5th choice centre backs, I think I'd be pretty worried regardless

I believe every team in the division would also be in trouble if the were down to their 4th & 5th CBs.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Van Bergen is very fast

He had a good break and played a pretty good ball across - unlucky it didn't quite find the man.  

Can't blame the lad wanting to make his debut in the same match as Messi rather than in the championship!

Positive here is the calibre of player we are agreeing deals for

• Like 2

Hello,

Sorry to be a pain. Been to an out of area wedding so not seen anything bar Hernandez being confirmed. Anything else in terms of reported ins and outs?

thank you

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Hello,

Sorry to be a pain. Been to an out of area wedding so not seen anything bar Hernandez being confirmed. Anything else in terms of reported ins and outs?

thank you

May be a Morsy exit to Ipswich 

Digger says we're interested in Deeney, though he has other suitors.

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""