• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

He had a good break and played a pretty good ball across - unlucky it didn't quite find the man.  

Can't blame the lad wanting to make his debut in the same match as Messi rather than in the championship!

Positive here is the calibre of player we are agreeing deals for

Rather than being kicked in the face by Blackburn? 

• Haha 1

Troy Deeney.... Don't think many of you have watched him for a couple years if you think he'd be anything other than a waste of space. Go and look at Watford's fans opinion of him. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

I’m surprised we haven’t even been linked with zohore he absolutely banged them in for warnock at Cardiff. Surely he would qualify as ‘id have him tomorrow’?

He only got 9 in their promotion season but by Warnock striker standards that is quite a few, always been surprised we haven't went for him

32 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

May be a Morsy exit to Ipswich 

Digger says we're interested in Deeney, though he has other suitors.

Thank you.

Morsy out. Salikka in? 

13 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Troy Deeney.... Don't think many of you have watched him for a couple years if you think he'd be anything other than a waste of space. Go and look at Watford's fans opinion of him. 

Proper hard man & nut job isn't he? Just ask Joe Allen and Ryan Shawcross! That smile on his face while he was working on Joe Allen's facial features! Then he just flicked Shawcross and sent him flying.

image.png.4d8d2f3dbde21febcc37086c451e0695.png

20 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He only got 9 in their promotion season but by Warnock striker standards that is quite a few, always been surprised we haven't went for him

Jeez that’s another Mandela effect lol I could have sworn he got like 15-20.

Surely not Zohore. This is from a Warnock interview with Cardiff (albeit in the Prem). He may have loaned him out from Cardiff too, but I’m not sure. 

”When asked if he was was frustrated with Zohore, the Yorkshireman was fairly blunt in his response.

"I think you’re really being kind there," Warnock retorted. 

"You could say I’m mildly frustrated. I see so much talent in those legs.

"He should steamroll this league and that’s my frustration."

The follow-up question asking whether Warnock thought Zohore would ever have success in the Premier League brought an exasperated answer.

"I don’t know if he ever will," answered the 70-year-old. "I have no idea."

Just now, LinoJo3 said:

Jeez that’s another Mandela effect lol I could have sworn he got like 15-20.

Did he get 12 the season before? Did well though in periods though.

I hear he's very much a sublime or ridiculously under par type of striker who was either loved or hated at Cardiff, which may explain why Warnock hasn't pursued him

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Did he get 12 the season before? Did well though in periods though.

I hear he's very much a sublime or ridiculously under par type of striker who was either loved or hated at Cardiff, which may explain why Warnock hasn't pursued him

didnt he have a scoring spree early season then barely score after that? probably why people expected him to have more.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

I've been reading the comments tonight about Deeney and wondering whether people have just not seem him for the last couple seasons or what. 

It would be an absolute waste of money.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I've been reading the comments tonight about Deeney and wondering whether people have just not seem him for the last couple seasons or what. 

It would be an absolute waste of money.

Apparently he's fitter than he's been in years now. 

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""