• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

What are people's expectations with 2 days to go?

Sporar to join and that's it. Don't think we will be able to do more. Onel Hernandez will keep keep Jones and Tav on their toes and give a an extra option, but I can't see us signing anyone else. We will probably sign Bennet after the deadline.

Similar to Borodane - I can see Sporar coming in.  Also another premier league loan in the forward area.

We won't pay Burke's wages so that will fall through.

Bennett will come in after window.

8 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I wonder how much it being a bank holiday slows stuff going through today. Does it actually have an impact on football transfers?

With only one more day to go probably very little I would think, if it was in the middle of the transfer window it would probably slow it down quite a bit

I'm hoping Sporar is completed, also hope Deeney signs for anyone else but us. I'm not too worried if we don't sign another striker, I quite liked what I seen with Mr T, though he is quite raw. If spence and morsy does leave I'd hope they were replaced, Siliki looks like a top replacement if he does come. Maybe another winger on loan for Spence. 

• Like 1

to be honest,im quite pleased with who weve brought in so far,anything from here on in is a bonus for me,we deffo have more attacking intent this season than last,and you add hernandez,and looking like sporar too,so ye alls looking good for me,would i like another 3 or 4? probs,yes,but we have to be realistic,and i feel i am

• Like 1

It’s a nice change going into a deadline day happy with the squad already, so if we do have a shocker it’s not the end of the world. Sporar is a must but that seems a formality. 

I think we need a second big strong target man to rotate with Uche.

I’d prefer Michael Smith over Deeny.

so I’d be happy with…

- Smith 

- Sporar

- Bryan 

unless Sam & Spence leave, then two others to replace them…. Dreaming of Silillky (?) and Burke.

If it's true that we are looking at Byram then I'll guess that it's because we can get him on a free. Norwich paid something like 700k for him 2 years ago and he hasn't played a game for 18 months as he was out for a full year between frebruary 2020 to january 2021. I really can't see there being anything in it.

18 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

I caught van bergens debut last night, didnt look out special but paris had a decent number 30 making his debut 👍

Anyone know what was up with uche on saturday? 

Can’t imagine Warnock will be very impressed if it’s covid and hasn’t had jabs.

• Like 1
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""