• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

As I said don’t think it does much for them but that’s a good price for him 

Excellent player at this level. We enquired at the start of the season but haven't heard anything since. Would hope we are looking at this.

51 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Too many people being sentimental.

If we can replace a player who's going to be 30 in the next two weeks and replace him with someone better, younger and more mobile then sell him. He's got a good attitude and works hard but he's not good enough to be a starter in a team that wants to go for promotion. If we can get our money back or close to £1m for him then you sell him. Simple!

My point has nothing to do with sentiment, this new lad isn’t an exact swap for morsy which is my point. We played our best all round game on Saturday with him playing. He’s by no means our best player, but we need someone like him in the team I.e a defensive screen. If Siliki was playing as a screen it would, from what I’ve seen hold back other parts of his game.

4 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Given how quick this has seemed to happen and the fact that forest are pretty similar to us I imagine if we’d really wanted him we would have moved by now. 

We might have decided to follow Stade de Reims example, let the other club do all the work then come in.

Just now, Borodane said:

I would much rather pay 4,5 million euros for maja than 8 million plus sell on clause for Muniz. Would love to see him at boro. 

100%! It's £3.85m for him. That's a steal in my opinion. Cough Cough we spent £3m on Akpom.

• Like 3

The French reports earlier this afternoon had said that Siliki and Soppy have been released to travel to complete their moves by Rennes earlier today, if we keep an eye on Udinese announcing Soppy we shouldn't be far behind with a Siliki announcement you would think.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

100%! It's £3.85m for him. That's a steal in my opinion. Cough Cough we spent £3m on Akpom.

It’s probably his wages that are the problem. 

10 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Siliki wouldn't have to come here though would he? 

He could have done the medical in France, signed all the papers, faxed them off (waiting for the jokes) and then flown to join up with Cameroon.

This is correct, as with Sporar, he can sign up remotely. Even if he rocks up in Yaounde this evening it doesn't mean he's not signing.

A brummie mate of mine tells me that Troy Deeney will be signing for Birmingham today, It must be true, He heard it from somebody who  knows somebody who knows somebody who  knows Craig Gardiner!

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Sorry but Maja scored 2/3 goals in the prem, 2/3 goals in the championship? He’s just as proven at this level as Akpom is. I don’t see the Maja hype personally, he’s scored goals in League 1 that’s it 

• Like 4
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""