oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

3 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Surely they should be ‘working from home’ the day before deadline day though 😅

Slave driver! 🤣

I'm sure some stuff will be going on but wouldn't be surprised at all if the media team are off.

I just hope people can remain calm if nothing is announced tonight....

Aw who am I kidding, there will be people frothing at the mouth come 9pm 🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Football has gone mad. If reports are true and Madrid had offered 170 million for Mbappe who can sign for free on a pre contract in 6 momnths time - that's nuts.  Even more nuts to turn it down!

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Football has gone mad. If reports are true and Madrid had offered 170 million for Mbappe who can sign for free on a pre contract in 6 momnths time - that's nuts.  Even more nuts to turn it down!

PSG want 200m

• Wow 2
11 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Daniel James going to Leeds for £30m too 😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, DevKWat said:

That one seems to be done, thankfully

Asked my guy about this and said we were never in for him. Was on the original Watford list but his likely destination was always Birmingham.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Asked my guy about this and said we were never in for him. Was on the original Watford list but his likely destination was always Birmingham.

Has your guy told you anything else?

3 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Deeney is a life long Zulu. This is the most predictable transfer of the summer

• Like 1

https://amp.ouest-france.fr/sport/football/stade-rennais/stade-rennais-soppy-maouassa-lea-siliki-et-guitane-sont-partis-04bbefe8-09ac-11ec-82a5-fcae259b0fc1?__twitter_impression=true

Mercato. Rennais Stadium. Soppy, Maouassa, Léa Siliki and Guitane are gone

James Léa Siliki flew to England and the Middlesbrough club which is playing in the Championship, the English second division.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""