• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Burke would offer us genuine pace in behind in all 3 forward positions something we could definitely do with, my worry with a swap deal is what kind of additional money would we need to fork up because yes he was signed by Sheff U in a swap deal but the swap deal valued Robinson and Burke at around 10 million a piece.

The price on transfermarkt is down as £5.5m. Considering by the sounds of it he hasn’t had the best time there I’d be looking at 3/4m realistically. If the figures are accurate of course 

• Like 1

Don’t know why I just have a good feeling about Burke, we’ve seen what he’s capable of first hand. He’s moving the closest to home he’s ever been as a professional, maybe that helps bring the best out of him 

With this crazy money for players recently in the championship ,how much is Tav worth, I think he would thrive in the premiership , better than James going to Leeds , should he go if we get a 25m offer .

18 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I would rather take money for Morsy and leave Burke where he is now we got Hernandez along with Tav, Jones and T. And. Sammy to return soon hopefully.

Sammy might not be returning anytime soon...

2 minutes ago, kentucky said:

With this crazy money for players recently in the championship ,how much is Tav worth, I think he would thrive in the premiership , better than James going to Leeds , should he go if we get a 25m offer .

We'd snatch their arm off at half that.

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I like Morsy and I wouldn't sell him, but it's surely got to be at a significant profit to make it worthwhile.

Especially if his replacement is only a loan.

Very underrated in my opinion is Sam, one of my favourite players in the current squad, we always miss him when he’s not playing. 

id be disappointed to see him leave, even if we do bring in Siliky 😔

7 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Don’t know why I just have a good feeling about Burke, we’ve seen what he’s capable of first hand. He’s moving the closest to home he’s ever been as a professional, maybe that helps bring the best out of him 

Burke's from the Midlands.  Born in Scotland but moved when he was a kid and brought up in England.

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Blackburn Rovers have opened talks to sign Swansea City striker Jamal Lowe.

Another player I would go for.

something worrying happening in Swansea 

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Blackburn Rovers have opened talks to sign Swansea City striker Jamal Lowe.

Another player I would go for.

Blackburn have just had a windfall from selling Armstrong. Probably out of our price range at the moment.

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""