• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

On a side note, my guy has absolutely no idea on Siliki. Hasn't heard a whisper from anyone at the club.

Doesn't mean it's not happening. Just he hasn't heard zip.

So your guy is Warnock 😂😂😂

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, TheJew said:

On a side note, my guy has absolutely no idea on Siliki. Hasn't heard a whisper from anyone at the club.

Doesn't mean it's not happening. Just he hasn't heard zip.

Probably the same as the other 10 players we have signed 

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Blackburn have just had a windfall from selling Armstrong. Probably out of our price range at the moment.

I've never been convinced, had a decent season last year in a good Swansea side but I get the feeling he scores in spells so could easily score 7 in a few months or none in half a season. He'd absolutely do the latter for us

There is a heck of a lot riding on the next 25 hours. We seem sure about the striker but apart from that very little, but even that must still surely be at risk if it's not been announced. 

With all the Morsy talk and only having one left sided defender at the club it's got to be one busy day for us not to come away with a really weak squad.

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""