• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, Raf smog said:

If we don't sign 4 it won't be for lack of trying. I think one transfer and the whole lot will fall into place 

What you mean one and the whole lot will fall into place! That’s very cryptic. 

Just now, Raf smog said:

If we don't sign 4 it won't be for lack of trying. I think one transfer and the whole lot will fall into place 

from another club, or us selling? e.g money for Spence?

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Do you reckon that one is an incoming or an outgoing?

Just now, Youngy228 said:

What you mean one and the whole lot will fall into place! That’s very cryptic. 

I think he means 1 somewhere - so either us or someone else getting player x which will allow player y to move which means etc etc. So we might be reliant say on Spence or Morsy moving to give us cash for incomings.

3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

from another club, or us selling? e.g money for Spence?

We don't need the money.  Well everyone needs money but it isn't dependant on anyone leaving.  Although I think they will

• Like 9

yeah, thanks @Raf smog

Just now, Raf smog said:

We don't need the money.  Well everyone needs money but it isn't dependant on anyone leaving.  Although I think they will

ahh, thanks. i'd guess Patterson to Everton, and then Spence to Rangers has legs

but whatever happens, will be an exciting end to a very good transfer window

I know everyone is hanging on RAF smogs last few posts at the minute but reading an article from Scotland it claims Burnley prepared a bid of around 9m for Wood a couple years back…surely not?

Just now, Daveymfc said:

I know everyone is hanging on RAF smogs last few posts at the minute but reading an article from Scotland it claims Burnley prepared a bid of around 9m for Wood a couple years back…surely not?

He’s going/gone on loan to Hibs

Just now, Daveymfc said:

I think they did, yeah. Burnley have been after all our home grown CBs for years. Gibson, Wood & Fry all had interest from Burnley.

2 minutes ago, Daveymfc said:

yeah, that was a rumour back then

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""