oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

8 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

isn't his contract up next summer?

if he doesn't sign, i'd guess a prevous 9m offer would be useful for a potential tribunal decision

Hopefully the official announcement by the club of his loan move will also double up as a contract extension announcement but perhaps wishful thinking.

• Like 4
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JTG said:

Thanks for the info @Raf smog 

New member but long time lurker on the board and I always look out for your info when transfer season comes around.

I would Like to post alot more but club are trying to stamp out a lot of confidentiality issues at the club

• Like 7
Just now, Raf smog said:

I would Like to post alot more but club are trying to stamp out a lot of confidentiality issues at the club

Are the names correct above? If they are give us a quick answer then delete it 🤣

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

understandable, every snippet is a bonus.

thanks

• Like 1

Just seen that Hourihane is only Sheffield United's 2nd signing of the summer.

He's a quality signing to be fair, but it does show how daft some people are being when they're getting upset at us "only" making 10 as it stands.

• Like 1
Just now, Raf smog said:

Although I love hearing names, I get just as excited hearing we are close to something or 4 in 2 out as you said earlier.

I know the club will be working all the time on dealings but when it’s quiet it feels like nothing is happening but a quick  ‘ we’ve bid for a winger from abroad ‘ from someone ITK reassures me things are actually happening haha

8 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

This is actually a good thing. As long as there's nothing untoward going on. Most of the gossip this summer seems to have come from overseas.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Just seen that Hourihane is only Sheffield United's 2nd signing of the summer.

He's a quality signing to be fair, but it does show how daft some people are being when they're getting upset at us "only" making 10 as it stands.

I think swansea fans hated him towards the end of last season. Not sure why, think he had a few good games at the start then was awful

8 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I think swansea fans hated him towards the end of last season. Not sure why, think he had a few good games at the start then was awful

Really?

I'm surprised, he started like a house on fire.

5 goals in 19 games as a midfielder is excellent, even if they were all in the first 10 games.

But I suppose stats don't tell the full story.

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

wonder if this could mess up things with siliki

Siliki is below camavinga I’m pecking order. Don’t think it’ll make a difference. Only reason we don’t get Siliki is if he chose Spain 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Really?

I'm surprised, he started like a house on fire.

5 goals in 19 games as a midfielder is excellent, even if they were all in the first 10 games.

But I suppose starts don't tell the full story.

I think he was good at set pieces, but lazy in overall play. He was getting slated by swansea fans on twitter all the time

3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Just been reading the evening gazette and shocked at how poor and irreverent the paper has digressed..  

It's down to being part of Reach. Wouldn't be surprised if Dom Shaw moved somewhere else before long.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""