• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Newyiddon has predicted 8 incomings tomorrow, including 3 left backs, Morsy being swapped permantly and us only receiving Burke on loan! Not sure what happened there 🤣

Genuinely love his optimism 

We’ll do well to bring all those in for £500k

• Haha 1

Midnight tomorrow signals there start of the Kieren Scott era! Hopefully we’ve just about seen the early sign of what’s to come. Hopefully Payero will be followed by Sporar and Siliki!!! More to come in January and next summer. Finally a project to get behind similar to Norwich under their current DoF!!! Utb 

22 minutes ago, bmt said:

Midnight tomorrow signals there start of the Kieren Scott era! Hopefully we’ve just about seen the early sign of what’s to come. Hopefully Payero will be followed by Sporar and Siliki!!! More to come in January and next summer. Finally a project to get behind similar to Norwich under their current DoF!!! Utb 

Got a gut feeling we’ll try to get Eddie Howe for next season

• Like 2

After reading through all the rumours for the last few months, tomorrow, as a guess : IN: Sporar, Siliki, Burke. OUT: Stojanović, Morsy. Plus the mystery striker in! In my opinion, the left side problem has gone as Isaiah Jones is the find of the season. We didn’t miss Bola against Blackburn. HE HAS SAVED THE CLUB A FORTUNE! xx

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Compare our team to Blackburn on Saturday quality wise. They held us. Think it’s time to bring Tony Mowbray back next season and give him the money. 👍

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, LinoJo3 said:

I'd love that to happen but a lot of folk don't tend to agree with me when I say I'd like Howe in charge once Warnock is done. Hate to say it but I think promotion this season is asking a bit much .. Hopefully, though, NW leaves behind a decent squad and a happy camp. With the likes of Scott then fully at work, I think Howe would be the perfect guy to come in and lead a talented, young and developing squad. Would feel like we finally have a real philosophy, vision, as opposed to us mostly firefighting over the past few seasons, drifting around aimlessly in the mid-range of the Championship, feeling increasingly forgotten. 

We're still a big club. I think that kind of appointment would turn heads and get us back on track, really freshen things up.

Unlikely, though. 

“Teesside Live understands there are players on Boro’s radar who are yet to reach the public domain.”

Well of course there is 😂 Just a line to drum up interest in their news for the day I think nothing hugely intriguing. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""