• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Given the experience of many posters here I can bet many could predict the closing article close of deadline. 
I will be delighted and some what surprised if we sign the 3 to 4 quality players needed to improve the squad. 
The min we need is a top notch central mid fielder and a quality striker. 

4 minutes ago, Foogle said:

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19547210.james-lea-siliki-join-middlesbrough-deadline-day/

Mentions Siliki close and the Morsy interest. Maybe this McGrath lad would be a replacement for Morsy if he's on the move? Otherwise I can't see us bringing in this many CMs.

Has history taught you nothing?

• Haha 4
16 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Given the experience of many posters here I can bet many could predict the closing article close of deadline. 
I will be delighted and some what surprised if we sign the 3 to 4 quality players needed to improve the squad. 
The min we need is a top notch central mid fielder and a quality striker. 

i think the fact we are even talking about improving the central midfield is a sign of progress. 2 months ago we were so weak in all other areas it was well down our list of concerns.  

• Like 2

Happy deadline day guys. 

I will be glued to sky sports news/talksport , aswell as refreshing this page every few minutes (thankfully off work today 🤣). Would like to see us keep spence, big fan of is & would be a shame to lose him. Hopefully a surprise or 2 coming in finger's crossed.

Jamie McGrath would be a quality signing, one of the best non old firm players in Scotland. We all know I'm constantly defending that league, but I'm 100% confident that McGrath could make the step up. He's a real versatile and technical player who obviously knows how to score a goal (although he does take penalties for them).

He made the step up from the League of Ireland and I'm confident he can do it again to the championship, the scottish league is better than people give it credit on here.

• Like 2

at this rate by the end of the window warnock will have practically replaced our first 11 from last year. tav fry paddy bola dijk possible only survivors ? if we get in mcrath(sp) from st mirren and siliki. guess he cant make excuses like this team isnt good enough for promotion again after this window. it was waring thin anyway. 

• Like 2

£1.5m for Lowe seems a steal.

The trouble has been there for Swansea for a while now.

They sold almost their entire squad when they were relegated, bar Ayew, and even that was crippling them financially.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""