• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Wouldn't want Lyle Taylor here at all, he's said some pretty questionable things in the past and is also a Tory.

Let's keep politics out of it, eh? There's enough other reasons for us to not sign crap players.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

i love him sign him up

You love him because he is scientifically illiterate and calls looking at memes research?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Wouldn't want Lyle Taylor here at all, he's said some pretty questionable things in the past and is also a Tory.

Yeah, exactly. He tries to come across as a super intelligent free thinker who is not like other footballers, but I think he’s a bit of a moron. Plus he’s fallen out with Hughton at Forest apparently. Why ruin our squad harmony for a 30+ year old who has had double figures in the championship once?

• Like 2
Just now, Weasel said:

steve gibson is a tory, no reason to dislike someone really is it. this political game is nothing the working class should be taking sides over. red or blue they both bat for the same team. (team wealthy)

2 minutes ago, velocitractor said:

Why? People didn't want Deeney for similar reasons. Lyle Taylor is a massive bell. Wouldn't want him anywhere near.

I didn't want Deeney because he has a violent history and is a gobshite. What he does in the ballot box is entirely his business (and the police's, if he does anything obscene with those pens on strings).

Just now, Will said:

You love him because he is scientifically illiterate and calls looking at memes research?

i saw a guy on linkedin sayng he was against the vaccine becasue there is no long term data to support it.

i had to point out how shocking it was that a vaccine less than a year old, for a virus less than 2 years old, doesn't have any long term data!

it's amazing what length idiots go to, to prove their idiocy

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

I didn't want Deeney because he has a violent history and is a gobshite. What he does in the ballot box is entirely his business (and the police's, if he does anything obscene with those pens on strings).

Error: Username does not match post content!

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

steve gibson is a tory, no reason to dislike someone really is it. this political game is nothing the working class should be taking sides over. red or blue they both bat for the same team. (team wealthy)

Yes, it's a great reason to dislike someone.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Steve Gibson was the youngest ever Labour Councillor at one point. I think like most his politics is driven by what is important to him at a given point in time.

But let's talk transfers eh.

• Like 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""