oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

18 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I definitely feel like the Sporar announcement is being saved in case other transfers don't pan out.

We all know there's a meltdown every deadline day, and announcing a striker will help limit that somewhat.

I still think Sporar is the only thing happening today.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

How many times do you have to be told to keep this on track?

This is like the fourth time you've brought COVID and vaccinations and whatever else you believe the Government are oppressing you with into a football transfer thread. 

why did you have to comment on it? i  made a joke about being double jabbed(football related i may add) 

and now you have to get in there and have a dig. keep it on track yourself.

Berahino,the laziest, most unfocussed footballer I have ever had the misfortune to have to watch, huge talent and promise when he was a kid, all wasted on the big "I am", please God no!

3 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Decided to go to Ripon races to give me a break from the stress.

I'm on holidays with the kids near Ripon, but have convinced them to agree to a day out at Scotch Corner. I've bought some binoculars and will be keeping an eye out for Freddy Adu

• Like 1

It's deadline day, not much has actually happened yet for anyone. The panicking should start when everyone leaves Rockliffe or wherever and goes down the pub!

I've no doubt we'll get confirmations much later on. Don't forget the social media team will be working hard to present them as pretty as possible, too.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I definitely feel like the Sporar announcement is being saved in case other transfers don't pan out.

We all know there's a meltdown every deadline day, and announcing a striker will help limit that somewhat.

Well you can't beat a good transfer deadline meltdown. 😉

6 minutes ago, pikerman said:

Berahino,the laziest, most unfocussed footballer I have ever had the misfortune to have to watch, huge talent and promise when he was a kid, all wasted on the big "I am", please God no!

Horrendously, he fits with everything Warnock said about the mystery striker who has been playing abroad 😭

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""