oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

24 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Says Sporar is still waiting to hear the transfer is confirmed 

Are we delaying to make multiple announcements? Or could we be in for someone else and about to mess Sporar about?

I know we take ages to announce things, but I think this is still unusual for us.  

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Any player having a medical today might have to own up to previous thigh injuries, and let the medical team know that their “Pfizer killing them”. 

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, BoroYorkie said:

Are we delaying to make multiple announcements? Or could we be in for someone else and about to mess Sporar about?

I know we take ages to announce things, but I think this is still unusual for us.  

Wouldn’t surprise me if we waiting to see what we can get in and what money we have left to see if we can still afford him. And if not we will let it slide and say there were complications

2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Doesn’t seem like a massively reliable source but there you go 

Doesn't he play a similar role to Morsy? Think it'd be strange to get rid of Morsy and then sign him...

Just now, DevKWat said:

The days of 500 CM’s is back, and so are the Boro 🤣

i used to love it back in the old days when we only had proctor and peake in midfield. the most mobile energetic midfield partnership in our history.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""