• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, boronutter said:

im getting the feeling,despite all the early links/optimism,sporar might be it,hopefully not.either way,weve had a decent transfer window,whatever happens

Still another 6 hours to go and from now onwards is when things usually start getting exciting, don't give up the optimism yet 🙂

2 minutes ago, boronutter said:

im getting the feeling,despite all the early links/optimism,sporar might be it,hopefully not.either way,weve had a decent transfer window,whatever happens

Yeah I’ve tuned my expectations to that yesterday. Think we are done. Bennet to come in once he’s proved he's fit. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Yeah I’ve tuned my expectations to that yesterday. Think we are done. Bennet to come in once he’s proved he's fit. 

Is this just a "so I'm not disappointed" thing? because you've seen the links to both McGrath & Lea Siliki so why would you think we're done with 6 hours of window still to go?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Isnt he more of an attacking midfielder who can play up top?

Middlesbrough have signed Slovenia striker Andraz Sporar from Sporting Lisbon on a season-long loan.

The 27-year-old moved to Sporting in January 2020 and spent the second half of last season on loan at Braga.

He scored 34 goals in 36 games to help Slovan Bratislava win the Slovakian title in 2019 and was the league's top scorer for two successive seasons.

He scored twice in his last match - a 6-0 win for Slovenia over Gibraltar in a friendly in June.

Seems he knows where the goal is at least. Got me scratching my head as to what the catch is. 😬

• Like 1

What a deadline day this could be my god 

Siliki looks an absolute class above 99% of the championship in my unbiased opinion

Sporar = goal machine 

McGrath - relatively risk free creative spark with a decent record 

LB and it's the best window in a long long time 

On 3/8/2021 at 1:12 PM, TLF10 said:

As a fellow boro fan and someone who therefore cares for you can I politely ask you to lower your expectation by about 100 notches so you are not left disappointed. 

I can tell you now we are not going to sign 13 new players. In fact if we sign less than half that of 6 players I will surprised.

That was the thoughts in March of most Boro fans probably don’t think it will be an awful window no matter what happens from here I like the versatility of crooks and McNair tav provide over a number of positions if they stay fit.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BoroAbroad said:

Middlesbrough have signed Slovenia striker Andraz Sporar from Sporting Lisbon on a season-long loan.

The 27-year-old moved to Sporting in January 2020 and spent the second half of last season on loan at Braga.

He scored 34 goals in 36 games to help Slovan Bratislava win the Slovakian title in 2019 and was the league's top scorer for two successive seasons.

He scored twice in his last match - a 6-0 win for Slovenia over Gibraltar in a friendly in June.

Seems he knows where the goal is at least. Got me scratching my head as to what the catch is. 😬

Highlighted a couple of the catches for you 🤠 Hey if he can half those achievements in the Championship he'll be an outstanding loan, we're hardly playing at the highest level of the game ourselves.

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""