• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

God knows what the first 11 will look like now.

Defence is pretty sorted. 

I’d expect Crooks, Tav, Hernandez, Howson, Siliki all to be in the 11. But does that mean dropping Jones? Also Payero should be knocking on the door when he is up to speed. 

Great to finally have options and strong options at that. You need a good squad of players to achieve anything top 6.

4321? sporar or uche striker with tav obel crooks behind howson and siliki holding

6 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I think we're probably looking at full backs. As  Dijksteel, Howson and Bola can cover if the first 5 are injured. 

Yeah but any of those would result in a big reshuffle elsewhere too, I'd rather a like for like replacement who we know will be available and able to play 3 times a week if required. If we want to play 3 at the back and one gets a long term injury (and will hall and fry that's on the table) we're suddenly relying on bamba, peltier or a reshuffle elsewhere in the team to cover long term and that's not ideal.

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

Much more recent actually, it was Harold Makoudi. 

Unless you're being technical - Makoudi was actually born in France, but was from a Cameroonian family.

JLS was born in France too!

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

4321? sporar or uche striker with tav obel crooks behind howson and siliki holding

Maybe. Or Howson/Siliki sitting, with Crooks and Tav just ahead. Then you can have Jones and Hernandez out wide. I fully expect Siliki to be coming here to start games though, but can I see Warnock dropping Howson? Dunno.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Football manager is gonna be fun for Boro next season btw! 

I literally was just on Steam now looking at how much FM21 was to do an edit and a season with this new Boro team. Too much for me however.. back to FM12 

If you gave me a choice on who I’d rather take out of the starting 11 between Crooks and Jones I’d go Crooks. No doubt he’s been really good but Jones has been our best player so far by some way..

• Like 1

This is all without mentioning Watmore aswell, who we’ve all seemed to forget about. He’s also probably one of Warnocks first names on the team sheet. He was our top scorer last year aswell tbf to the lad haha 

12 minutes ago, Tom said:

Much more recent actually, it was Harold Makoudi. 

Unless you're being technical - Makoudi was actually born in France, but was from a Cameroonian family.

Edit: Same goes for Siliki actually.

Wasn't Bikey from Cameroon?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, juninho9 said:

I literally was just on Steam now looking at how much FM21 was to do an edit and a season with this new Boro team. Too much for me however.. back to FM12 

If you've not had game pass before you can normally get 3 months for 1 quid and FM21 is on it. Not sure if the editor works on that version right enough. 

• Like 1
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

This is all without mentioning Watmore aswell, who we’ve all seemed to forget about. He’s also probably one of Warnocks first names on the team sheet. He was our top scorer last year aswell tbf to the lad haha 

I literally always forget him every time I think about our options, it's really bizarre!

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""