• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

If you gave me a choice on who I’d rather take out of the starting 11 between Crooks and Jones I’d go Crooks. No doubt he’s been really good but Jones has been our best player so far by some way..

I don’t think you can drop either of them on current form. Everything good we do is through them two at the moment. I really like Crooks when he’s playing just off the striker and has licence to drift around. He’s really surprised me at how effective he can be. He has a touch of class about him and calmness, not what I was expecting from a 6’4 lad.

• Like 5

Morsy to sheff utd has never been discussed especially in a deal for Burke but I believe he may be going if McGarth joins.

Sheff utd stance hasn't changed on Burke that they want his full wages covering so personally can't see that happen but never say never I suppose.

Morsy some talks have took place and believe the vaccine rumours to be true.

McGarth was on Norwich shortlist so this must have Scott all over this deal.

Spence - Club/Agent touted him round for past 3-4 Windows but club hasnt received any official bids. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Morsy to sheff utd has never been discussed especially in a deal for Burke but I believe he may be going if McGarth joins.

Sheff utd stance hasn't changed on Burke that they want his full wages covering so personally can't see that happen but never say never I suppose.

Spence - Club/Agent touted him round for past 3-4 Windows but club hasnt received any official bids. 

What is this actual rumour? Heard it alluded to but not sure what the details are?

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Don’t even think we need Burke anymore, unless he’s coming in to be 3rd choice striker. We’ve got Watmore, Tav, Jones, Hernandez for wide options, not to mention Lasagne.

1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Bit mental to get into selling players because they won't get the vaccine regardless of your views on it

Sets a questionable precedent 

Maybe it is more his attitude about it than not actually getting it? Warnock said a lot of the squad hadn't got it so I doubt morsy would get targetted if it was just that. 

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Maybe it is more his attitude about it than not actually getting it? Warnock said a lot of the squad hadn't got it so I doubt morsy would get targetted if it was just that. 

If he's the one spreading absolute nonsense conspiracy theory rubbish about it that's putting others off getting it, I can see how that's disruptive.

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""