• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Yeah earlier this window I wasn’t expecting playoffs, nor was I going to deem it a failure if we didn’t achieve it. 
However, after the window we have had, there’s really no excuses to not be making top 6. Warnock now has depth and quality almost everywhere, and he needs to utilise it and get a winning formula going. 
Once again, I really don’t see any standout teams this year bar Fulham and West Brom. No reason we shouldn’t be expecting playoffs now. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

I feel like this is something we would do 😂

When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go and join Neil Warnock on Teesside,
When I'm playing, yeah I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who plays alongside Uche,
When I get drunk, well I'm no gonna get drunk, as I value my place in the Boro team too much.
And when I score, hey I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who's scoring goals for you,

I would drive 200 miles
And I would drive 200 back,
Because I'm the man who ended up on the recieving end of a Gibbo backtrack...

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)

Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da.... (Fade to tears)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 2
Just now, RiversideRed said:

Bidwell while Swansea are in turmoil. Get them rinsed. Is Bryan still without a club?

Bryan is yes but I think he's still being unrealistic with his wages.

Bidwell might be a good shout, I did wonder earlier if we might try and take advantage of their current problems.

Would have been happy with Bennett but at the same time it makes more sense to get a LB who can cover CB aswell. Still think we could do with another body there, so killing two birds with one stone makes sense.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""