oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Delighted to see morsy go. He's never a top half championship player, shown by his drop to league 1. I have no idea what lots of Boro fans see in him but I've never seen him have a good game and he is a liability. I called him Nicky bailey because that's exactly what he reminds me of, right down to this bizarre love he gets from Boro fans despite having very limited quality.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, uncle_rico said:

I’m surprised Morsy is dropping down a league, it’s a great signing for Ipswich.

Yeah think he does a solid job at breaking up play. Obviously not the flashiest player or easiest on the eye, but the type of player a team needs at times.

7 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Digard was definitely a better player than Cattermole, he was just injured all the time. Went on to have a half-decent career in France.

Oh I agree. I was gutted that it didn’t work out for him here

1 minute ago, Alves car salesman said:

Wigan. Signing up Joe Bennett. Left back. Experienced. Free agent.

How many times do we have to ask you to attribute sources mate?

Also we know.

6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Morsy has agreed to sign for Ipswich , deal done 

Does this mean we save on the red card appeal hearing costs …. every penny counts 😂. Seriously though, I wonder where that leaves Morsy and his recent red card. Do we still appeal it on behalf of Ipswich? Can they appeal it?  Will he be banned for 3 games? 

I appreciate no Boro fan will care, just wondered what people think is likely?

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""