oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

5 minutes ago, velocitractor said:

This was a bit rude, tbh. Aren't you a mod?

Do you ask everyone for a source?

Or is 'Can't name my source, for obvious reasons' enough?

It's literally a tweet that's been cut and pasted. It's not a secret source.  Just paste the link.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Isn’t this a transfer rumours thread? Rumours are usually talk passed on, sometimes without the person knowing the original source. Surely every link doesn’t need an official link to the internet somewhere. What about the ITK  who pass on info. Do they name where they get it from or can we all not just enjoy snippets of info, some of which might pan out, some of which won’t?

• Like 7
Just now, Riverside94 said:

Isn’t this a transfer rumours thread? Rumours are usually talk passed on, sometimes without the person knowing the original source. Surely every link doesn’t need an official link to the internet somewhere. What about the ITK  who pass on info. Do they name where they get it from or can we all not just enjoy snippets of info, some of which might pan out, some of which won’t?

I don't think it's too much to ask to include the name of the fella who's tweet or info you are literally posting word for word

Over 200 replies. 👀

can someone just gimme the ins and outs please. 

Apologies for being a lazy git 

4 minutes ago, macapes said:

It's literally a tweet that's been cut and pasted. It's not a secret source.  Just paste the link.

He didn't even need to post the source, it was common knowledge. It wouldn't have been asked of other posters. Also, it literally doesn't matter. 

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Over 200 replies. 👀

Siliki, sporar in, possibly mcgrath.        Wood out, probably morsy too

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Over 200 replies. 👀

JLS is in, so is Sporar.

Ste Walker on loan to Tranmere

Morsy going to Ipswich

Wood on loan to Hibernian.

McGrath possibly coming in.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Over 200 replies. 👀

Wood gone to To Hibs on loan. Ste Walker also gone on loan.

Sporar and Siliki both confirmed earlier. Both loans again.

I’ll miss Morsy for his ability to break play up and was one of those players who you need to *** house occasionally.  He’s not flashy, forward thinking or a catalyst for attacks, but sometimes you just need to have players like that in the championship. 

Sad to see him leave, but I’d have let him go if it means we get JLS in. A bit of quality and composure on the ball is needed and from what I’ve seen JLS is better than Morsy so it makes sense. 

Im interested to see how Warnock will now utilise this squad. Surely Howson’s days as a regular starter are looking slim? 

• Like 1
Just now, ManBearPig said:

I’ll miss Morsy for his ability to break play up and was one of those players who you need to *** house occasionally.  He’s not flashy, forward thinking or a catalyst for attacks, but sometimes you just need to have players like that in the championship. 

Sad to see him leave, but I’d have let him go if it means we get JLS in. A bit of quality and composure on the ball is needed and from what I’ve seen JLS is better than Morsy so it makes sense. 

Im interested to see how Warnock will now utilise this squad. Surely Howson’s days as a regular starter are looking slim? 

Think not if Morsy leaves that nails

on Howson as a starter (in NW eyes anyway I would think)

2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

You say he was good at breaking up play but his last action in a Boro shirt was getting sent off.

He always tried too hard to be a bully. The master of the cynical foul was Adam Clayton - knew how to stop counters and attacks without going too far. Morsy just kicked everyone and left his foot in constantly.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""