oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Just now, ManBearPig said:

I’ll miss Morsy for his ability to break play up and was one of those players who you need to *** house occasionally.  He’s not flashy, forward thinking or a catalyst for attacks, but sometimes you just need to have players like that in the championship. 

Sad to see him leave, but I’d have let him go if it means we get JLS in. A bit of quality and composure on the ball is needed and from what I’ve seen JLS is better than Morsy so it makes sense. 

Im interested to see how Warnock will now utilise this squad. Surely Howson’s days as a regular starter are looking slim? 

I would have said yes to the last bit of it wasn’t for his strong performance against Blackburn. I feel Warnock has been fighting against dropping him and will see his last performance as almost a ‘reassurance’ to him that he’s still good. He was really good tbf to him, but one good performance in half a season shouldn’t change Warnocks mind. Saying that, Siliki still has to earn his place in the team.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I’ll miss Morsy for his ability to break play up and was one of those players who you need to *** house occasionally.  He’s not flashy, forward thinking or a catalyst for attacks, but sometimes you just need to have players like that in the championship. 

Sad to see him leave, but I’d have let him go if it means we get JLS in. A bit of quality and composure on the ball is needed and from what I’ve seen JLS is better than Morsy so it makes sense. 

Im interested to see how Warnock will now utilise this squad. Surely Howson’s days as a regular starter are looking slim? 

I very much doubt it he is sat with NW picking the squad 😂

4 minutes ago, velocitractor said:

He didn't even need to post the source, it was common knowledge. It wouldn't have been asked of other posters. Also, it literally doesn't matter. 

He didn't need to post at all.  But if you are going to post "news" that you are literally quoting from elsewhere, then post a link.  

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

gordon ramsay internet GIF

Doesn't he say "Where's the lamb sauce" in this clip? If it's damn sauce I feel like I've been lied to for years

• Haha 1

I won’t miss Morsy. He was a busy player but not someone to build a promotion squad with, which is ultimately what we want. If we can get at least our money back and try something else then good. Honest pro but in the end not really good enough. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, velocitractor said:

This was a bit rude, tbh. Aren't you a mod?

Do you ask everyone for a source?

Or is 'Can't name my source, for obvious reasons' enough?

It was literally a cut and paste tweet & when I know that, yes - I do. 

11 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Isn’t this a transfer rumours thread? Rumours are usually talk passed on, sometimes without the person knowing the original source. Surely every link doesn’t need an official link to the internet somewhere. What about the ITK  who pass on info. Do they name where they get it from or can we all not just enjoy snippets of info, some of which might pan out, some of which won’t?

Again, IT WAS A WORD FOR WORD COPY OF A TWEET.

If you're copying a tweet, post the bloody link to the tweet IT IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT!

Just now, Brunners said:
12 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Isn’t this a transfer rumours thread? Rumours are usually talk passed on, sometimes without the person knowing the original source. Surely every link doesn’t need an official link to the internet somewhere. What about the ITK  who pass on info. Do they name where they get it from or can we all not just enjoy snippets of info, some of which might pan out, some of which won’t?

If you're copying a tweet, post the bloody link to the tweet IT IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT!

Also this is WHY it's important to post links where possible so confusion like this doesn't happen. Alves wasn't posting something unknown he was copying a Nixon tweet over here without attribution.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Is it THAT important?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

Come on people, seriously, If you're copying a tweet, post the bloody link to the tweet IT IS NOT THAT DIFFICULT!

Is it THAT important?

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""