oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

10 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

As a matter if interest how do you get your link to show like this. When I do it I just get the txt url

Mine does it automatically if I wait a bit after copying the link into the ‘reply’ box. I’m on an iPhone.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, TLF10 said:

Sorry to add to the tedious talk about links but just for clarity. If i mention something on here that I have read elsewhere then I need to post the link?

If possible yes, at the bare minimum something like "saw on FMTTM or "saw on another forum" will do in those sort of instances, but twitter posts are really easy to link so should always be done so.

1 minute ago, velocitractor said:

Only runs a certain way for some people. It's the idea that any of this matters at all, it's hilarious.

Raf could walk in and say 'Salomon Rondon' and nobody would ask for a source. Could be talking absolute ***.

Just chill out, and be more welcoming.

Because they're different situations mate; what is so difficult to see about that? 

RAF posts stuff he hears directly from someone in the club.

ACS Posted something he found on twitter.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:

You say he was good at breaking up play but his last action in a Boro shirt was getting sent off.

He always tried too hard to be a bully. The master of the cynical foul was Adam Clayton - knew how to stop counters and attacks without going too far. Morsy just kicked everyone and left his foot in constantly.

So I am just curious. Do Ipswich have to follow up on the red card or is it still with the Boro?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Guys, I'm not asking. I'm telling you. Post the links. It's that simple. 

Do you have an extremely mundane job where people give you grief all day to have to be such a rude and arrogant man. It’s a football forum nobody has been offensive they simply haven’t posted a link man ffs. Should everyone just copy and paste and link tweets. No original content allowed everybody.  I rarely say anything but this transfer window thread for the last few weeks has done nothing but show what a bunch of power hungry nutters the mods are in here. Get a grip

• Like 5
Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Are you inferring that I’m sad because I want to block someone that’s annoying me?

I personally find blocking people to be sad, yes. I think that's the same for everyone on here who has people blocked, but I understand that people have different views to me so you do what you need to do. I just don't know how to do it.

Just now, expat-acklam said:

So I am just curious. Do Ipswich have to follow up on the red card or is it still with the Boro?

Er, that's a good question actually! I assume Ipswich would have to do it?....I guess 🤔

Just now, JTG said:

I just have a gut feeling that if we're sanctioning Morsy to Ipswich then it's to bring another player in.

Agree but think that player was JLS. Morsy move to Ipswich only gathered momentum after JLS was confirmed

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""