oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

3 minutes ago, notjade said:

Couldn't care less what he thinks to be honest 🙂

This is what I deserve for trying to move the topic back onto transfers/football 😭

• Haha 3
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

🚨 BREAKING 🚨

A deal to take Josh Maja to Nottingham Forest appears to have fallen through with another club now expected to sign the Bordeaux striker.

#NFFC | #DeadlineDay

Found on Twitter...

Forest seem to have had a dreadful window up to now, not sure what is going on with them at the moment.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Because they're different situations mate; what is so difficult to see about that? 

RAF posts stuff he hears directly from someone in the club.

ACS Posted something he found on twitter.

No, they're the same. Both posts without a source. One you believe blindly, the other you get angry about even though you knew it to be true. The absolute smallest amount of power mate, calm yourself down 

4 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

At the end of the day if a forum runs a certain way just try to follow the rules if you’re informed of them instead of purposefully doing it wrong again afterwards.

Brunners, I agree but let’s leave it now been 2 pages of this. 

Where are the rules?

Not being argumentative, but there’s nothing in the OP or the main page.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smogzilla said:
3 minutes ago, expat-acklam said:

So I am just curious. Do Ipswich have to follow up on the red card or is it still with the Boro?

Er, that's a good question actually! I assume Ipswich would have to do it?....I guess 🤔

I would assume it's whoever holds his registration.  If we've already appealed then the process is already underway.  If we haven't and he joins Ipswich then they can appeal it.  The suspension is for the player not the club so it should be about the club he's at?

1 minute ago, RonnieBobba said:

Do you have an extremely mundane job where people give you grief all day to have to be such a rude and arrogant man. It’s a football forum nobody has been offensive they simply haven’t posted a link man ffs. Should everyone just copy and paste and link tweets. No original content allowed everybody.  I rarely say anything but this transfer window thread for the last few weeks has done nothing but show what a bunch of power hungry nutters the mods are in here. Get a grip

Literally all I said was for a guy who is a serial offender for ripping *** off twitter without the source to post the link. 

I'm not the one that caused this reaction mate and it certainly isn't me that is making claims like "no original content allowed" for *** sake.

1 minute ago, RonnieBobba said:

Do you have an extremely mundane job where people give you grief all day to have to be such a rude and arrogant man. It’s a football forum nobody has been offensive they simply haven’t posted a link man ffs. Should everyone just copy and paste and link tweets. No original content allowed everybody.  I rarely say anything but this transfer window thread for the last few weeks has done nothing but show what a bunch of power hungry nutters the mods are in here. Get a grip

I agree but think you might be getting put on the naughty step. 

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

This is what I deserve for trying to move the topic back onto transfers/football 😭

Just talk around the meltdowns 🤣. It's like we're trying to have a quiet conversation a pub whilst there's a bad break up going on at the table next to us.

• Like 5
  • Haha 11
2 minutes ago, velocitractor said:

No, they're the same. Both posts without a source. One you believe blindly, the other you get angry about even though you knew it to be true. The absolute smallest amount of power mate, calm yourself down 

Except they're not the same.

2 minutes ago, Ayresome365 said:

Where are the rules?

There's no written rules but it has been an unwritten rule for as long as I've been involved in these threads that links are to be supplied where possible. 

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I personally find blocking people to be sad, yes. I think that's the same for everyone on here who has people blocked, but I understand that people have different views to me so you do what you need to do. I just don't know how to do it.

Didn’t you block Newy from the whole website?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ayresome365 said:

Where are the rules?

I’m just saying if someone who is in the charge of the forum says something works a certain way then clearly that’s how it works, otherwise they wouldn’t have that responsibility.

I don’t care enough to argue but the point someone made about raf is stupid. The guy clearly copied and pasted the quote from a twitter account, whereas raf hears and passes info on to us directly from someone he knows..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I think this JLS will play in the same role as what morsy was meant to.  So I think he was morsys replacement. Mcgrath might be an extra. 

McGrath seems like a similar player to Crooks so maybe cover for him

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""