oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Wow, I know deadline day is always a fun one on the forums, but all this talk of sources and posting links is getting mad even for here.

But from what I gather you have to post a link to a source unless you claim to know someone at the club right? Next transfer window thread is going to be very short... in fact it's going to the the gazette website!

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, DevKWat said:

I’m just saying if someone who is in the charge of the forum says something works a certain way then clearly that’s how it works, otherwise they wouldn’t have that responsibility.

I don’t care enough to argue but the point someone made about raf is stupid. The guy clearly copied and pasted the quote from a twitter account, whereas raf hears and passes info on to us directly from someone he knows..

Somebody wants a job as a mod...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Literally all I said was for a guy who is a serial offender for ripping *** off twitter without the source to post the link. 

I'm not the one that caused this reaction mate and it certainly isn't me that is making claims like "no original content allowed" for *** sake.

It absolutely is you that’s caused this reaction, you word thing confrontationally on purpose to get your mod hat on. It’s crazy man also it’s the last few hours of a very exciting transfer deadline day would it not have killed you to let a post about joe bennet going to Wigan just pass by? 

anyway great transfer window, I actually think warnock is doing a fantastic job and will be really strong once the players all settle in. 

UTB

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, RonnieBobba said:

Do you have an extremely mundane job where people give you grief all day to have to be such a rude and arrogant man. It’s a football forum nobody has been offensive they simply haven’t posted a link man ffs. Should everyone just copy and paste and link tweets. No original content allowed everybody.  I rarely say anything but this transfer window thread for the last few weeks has done nothing but show what a bunch of power hungry nutters the mods are in here. Get a grip

Now it’s a party!!

• Haha 4
Just now, RonnieBobba said:

It absolutely is you that’s caused this reaction, you word thing confrontationally on purpose to get your mod hat on. It’s crazy man also it’s the last few hours of a very exciting transfer deadline day would it not have killed you to let a post about joe bennet going to Wigan just pass by? 

anyway great transfer window, I actually think warnock is doing a fantastic job and will be really strong once the players all settle in. 

UTB

No, because if I let that pass by then it opens the door for it to be acceptable, which it isn't. 

And it's not me. All I told him was he had been told about this multiple times before and to post a link. If you want to consider that as confrontational so be it.

Crazy how one small mod decision brings ALL of the anti mod guys out, literally every single one of you.

Except Humpty, who is just anti me because he doesn't like being talked to so I'm not surprised he turned up today.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

There's no written rules but it has been an unwritten rule for as long as I've been involved in these threads that links are to be supplied where possible. 

No it bloody hasn't.

Also an unwritten rule?  Somebody should have at least linked it in that case.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""