• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Lesson learned: Don't bother defending yourself, people will be anti mod decisions whatever I say. 

Don't worry guys, next time I'll just make the original announcement and that's that, if he keeps persisting I'll take it further.

and Don't worry. Next transfer thread there will be rules about linking posts 🙂

At least we will know where we stand, and there won't be any ITK talk anymore!

Just now, Teacider said:

At least we will know where we stand, and there won't be any ITK talk anymore!

Jesus.  That's not the same as posting unsubstantiated nonsense off twitter without linking to it. 

You don't have any reason to protect your twitter source.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about all this ITK stuff is that no one mentioned the Hernandez deal, no one mentioned the lad from Cameroon and half the signings we make are never mentioned on here until they been mentioned in the press 😂 

People on this forum take the whole rumours business far too seriously. 

• Like 3
Just now, Changing Times said:

I thought they'd signed Collins?

I feel like Collins isn't quite the big *ithouse striker that McCarthy wants in his teams he's more of the smaller *ithouse who does the running for the larger *ithouse.

Of course he could just stick Flint up front he's about the same size as Moore.

Backing Brunners on this.

It's not hard to post the link to something, or at least say where you've got a quote that you've copied and pasted.

I can understand not realising that it's the done thing to do it the first time, but it's clearly deliberate if you repeatedly do it after it's been mentioned.

Half the people stirring the *** are doing it to deliberately cause bother.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, macapes said:

Jesus.  That's not the same as posting unsubstantiated nonsense off twitter without linking to it. 

You don't have any reason to protect your twitter source.

Some of these guys have to be being deliberately dense, it's not that hard to understand. I'm glad there's at least one person in here that understands where I'm coming from.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""