oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Switzerland actually 😘 (I have a source to prove it!).

But the point is well and truly still valid.

We wasted money somewhere, I thought perhaps we found him when we had those training camps in Austria and he was herding some goats or something 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think we hired a new recruitment guy last summer and a lot of this is thanks to him? I'm sure that's what was talked about on here although (ironically) I can't remember the exact source right now.

Sam Jackson is the guys name I think 🤔 

He seems to be doing a good job 👏 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, notjade said:

How crap has sky sports deadline day been by the way? Had it on for an hour and they just kept repeating the M'bappe story over and over. Pretty much unwatchable

Just saying this to my mate, been woeful. Not much happening to be fair to them 

Just now, velocitractor said:

So you keep saying. You're wrong though.

Surprised I'm not banned yet to be quite honest, how long have I got left?

I'm really not wrong. You are comparing someone posting information that they get personally, and have a long history of posting it on here that you can look up if you're interested to see how often they're right, to someone just copying random unsourced tweets and relaying them here without any credit. 

Imagine getting this upset over somebody else being asked to POST A LINK 😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Sam Jackson is the guys name I think 🤔 

He seems to be doing a good job 👏 

Certainly a far more imaginative job than in recent years! Hopefully the players go on to live up to the hype

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Certainly a far more imaginative job than in recent years! Hopefully the players go on to live up to the hype

Yes that does seem to be an important part of it alright 😃

34 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Some of these guys have to be being deliberately dense, it's not that hard to understand. I'm glad there's at least one person in here that understands where I'm coming from.

Brunners

I fully aggree that it's a fine thing to post the full twitter link .. I don't think many posters can disagree for real on that part. 

I just think, that some people might see your way of telling people what to do lacks a little respect, as it's grown ups you talk to... Not naughty scool boys. Just a tip.  It is possible to be polite and/or witty, while telling people how to do specific things, the way you would like it.

Edited by SmogDane
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Will said:

I'm really not wrong. You are comparing someone posting information that they get personally, and have a long history of posting it on here that you can look up if you're interested to see how often they're right, to someone just copying random unsourced tweets and relaying them here without any credit. 

Imagine getting this upset over somebody else being asked to POST A LINK 😂

Oh I'm having the time of my life here mate.

I'm not the one getting upset, am I Brunners?

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""