oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

So 12 incomings I think? 

Most of them were needed and I'm always excited about seeing the new players but I hope it doesn't take too long to settle them all in. 

Warnock has got a challenge on his hands. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JTG said:

Gazette just wrote on the live transfer updates page that incomings look like they're done

If that’s the case, it’s a bit odd we haven’t got a left back in. 

Anyone got a link to all the free agent LB’s?

2 minutes ago, JTG said:

Gazette just wrote on the live transfer updates page that incomings look like they're done

Before Brunners scweams and scweams and scweams at you...

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-transfer-deadline-day-live-21437706

Incomings 'finished' at Boro

As things stand, our understanding now is that Boro's summer signings will finish with that capture of James Lea Siliki.

Our information right now is that there won't be anymore incomings before tonight's 11pm deadline.

Never say never, of course. The club won't close up shop and go home. If an unexpected deal presented itself they'd move, but with less than two hours to go until the deadline, that's highly unlikely.

We are still also awaiting confirmation of Sam Morsy's exit for Ipswich. That one is expected to be completed before 11pm and that should complete Boro's summer transfer window.

Sky built up the Deadline day really well but have ruined it with the likes of Jim White, Kaveh and Dharmesh thinking they’re the dogs ***.

It has been poor and overhyped for at least the last 10 years, since Robinho and Berbatov made last minute moves.

• Like 1

For me we definitely need another left-back.

and one more option for mid/att

But other than that the squad is looking good.

I'd have liked McGrath and then a LB on a free if not Bidwell.

Two short for me but that's it.

4 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

If that’s the case, it’s a bit odd we haven’t got a left back in. 

Anyone got a link to all the free agent LB’s?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=4&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=2021&yt0=Show

Not much there to get excited about

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""