oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Bloody hell, it's gone from the best transfer window ever to the squad not being good enough, and all that's happened is we've sold Morsy, and might be loaning out Spence!

i found the meme you needed to use

escalatedquickly.jpg

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Would expect that in most loan agreements that there would be a provision for the player to be recalled to parent club in case of emergency..  fairly certain that is what happened with St. Etienne and Harold.

I thought we looked really good with a back three at the weekend and have options there with Djiksteel and Bola also capable in a back 3.  Jones an extremely attacking LWB, didn’t Warnock say TO can play wingback as well? I think he has a few options now, only really lacking in traditional fullbacks. 

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

I feel like if we were done Digger or Raf would message and let us all know and save our time. Must be waiting because there’s something happening 

McGarth was happening last I heard at 5pm. Nothing since sorry

• Thanks 1
Just now, Old Codger said:

Would expect that in most loan agreements that there would be a provision for the player to be recalled to parent club in case of emergency..  fairly certain that is what happened with St. Etienne and Harold.

Not if it's a season long loan

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

As things stands what are peoples strongest 11's

Honestly don’t have a clue because I want Siliki, Crooks, Tav, Jones and Hernandez all in. One of them will have to drop out, probably Jones/Hernandez.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Last season we lost Bola, Dijksteel, Fry and Hall all for lengthy periods of time.

We must have something lined up.

if that happened again we'd be totally *** this season. paddy peltier bamba in a back 3 would be pretty much only option.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""