• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

You do realise the manager is a head coach and not a 1970’s manager, he does not decide definitively who comes in and who leaves right? Stop blaming Warnock for everything you don’t agree with. Blame Gibson, he is the chief, the buck stops there. He deserves credit for the way he has opened the purse strings and keeps us afloat, but equally he carries the can for recruitment and retention. 

Where did I blame Warnock? I said he wants to play a back 5. We haven't given him the options to do that. 

Read my post before jumping on it mate.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It'd be quite funny if that turned out to be true.

It is true.

It's the only match all season that we've played 5 at the back.

It's also the only one where Ikpeazu hasn't started and we played a half fit second striker/winger in his place.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

It absolutely is true.

It's the only match all season that we've played 5 at the back throughout.

No, I know that, I'm saying it would be funny if we'd changed the team that much just because Ikpeazu was ill.  I think it might have been for tactical reasons though.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Not overly upset if we take a permanent offer for Spence, just don't understand the loan.

take 500k loan fee and up the offer on someone nW wants? at the last minute? a bit of fantasy 😄

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""