oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

8 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Surely if the club are fully aware that the deadline has passed and nobody is coming in they would let the fans know.

Normally do it after ins & outs done, so I imagine they’ll wait until Spence is confirmed either way. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, Uwe said:

Not wanting to deflect or anything but this thread was @DanFromDownSouth transfer thread so could we please aim all unpleasantness towards him and not the moderation team. (Who are all top people anyways 😉

I'd like to point out it was actually one of my namesakes, I believe @Old Codgercreated the thread for them. 😘

• Haha 1
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

I'd like to point out it was actually one of my namesakes, I believe @Old Codgercreated the thread for them. 😘

Oops sorry bud 🤦‍♂️
@Old Codger this is your fault 😉

8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Why, what's happened?

They've just been very active - not sure how much money has been involved totally but think they've made a whopping 19 signings this year. Not a great start for them this season though.

4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

BBC Journo APPARENTLY 

My prediction is that St Mirren expected deal with us to go through. Signed Wolves player on loan.  

Deal with us fell through.  They are selling McGrath to Scottish team as they can't afford to keep him

https://www.diariodecadiz.es/cadizcf/Cadiz-CF-cerrado-mercado-plantilla_0_1606640888.html

It does seem strange that we have apparently settled for 2 incomings when stories like the above say we'd agreed a deal to sign Ivan Alejo which the selling club were happy to facilitate for the fee but then we just seemed to pull out of the deal similar to what appears to have happened with McGrath.

Edited by Jamie-H
  • Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""