oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

They've just been very active - not sure how much money has been involved totally but think they've made a whopping 19 signings this year. Not a great start for them this season though.

I think they had about 19 players leave this summer too

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Seems Sheff U have failed to get 2 winger targets in and now have Burke as their only winger, that’s pretty funny 

You'll find it less funny when he rips us a new one in a few weeks time 😭

Just now, ABH said:
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

They've just been very active - not sure how much money has been involved totally but think they've made a whopping 19 signings this year. Not a great start for them this season though.

New owners, sold a couple of decent prospects I think also.

Just now, Changing Times said:
1 minute ago, ABH said:
6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

New owners, sold a couple of decent prospects I think also.

I did think they had new owners but I was too lazy to actually look it up. That makes a lot of sense.

5 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

https://www.diariodecadiz.es/cadizcf/Cadiz-CF-cerrado-mercado-plantilla_0_1606640888.html

It does seem strange that we have apparently settled for 2 incomings when stories like the above say we'd agreed a deal to sign Ivan Trejo which the selling club were happy to facilitate for the fee but then we just seemed to pull out of the deal similar to what appears to have happened with McGrath.

Probably saw his goal scoring record… 5 in 7 years 

• Haha 2
Just now, Changing Times said:

You'll find it less funny when he rips us a new one in a few weeks time 😭

i can see how it plays out. skins bola for pace several times picks wrong option everytime creating nothing. we think wow hes dangerous, shef utd fans thinking wow hes useless. 

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

We gonna gain a bad reputation if waste peoples time agreeing deals to pull the plug it's wrong 

Yeah apparently we did that with Sporer where we agreed a deal and then backtracked.

Cue a meltdown on here on SG and MFC generally being bad apples.

And today Sporer signs for us so I assume Lisbon found us ok to deal with and maybe SG and MFC are not the chunts our fans want to believe.

Moral of this post. Don't believe all the stuff you read and hear.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:
3 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Probably saw his goal scoring record… 5 in 7 years 

us if we signed him 'its not about the stats its about what he does for the team'

Maybe he travels a lot so he's got loads of different vaccinations 👍

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

All clubs do it. Can’t just work on one deal at a time.

newcastle tried to sign rooney one year. that was their only target. 😄 good old mike.

you know its probably been our issue in the past. miss out on one or two guys and thats it off to the pub. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""