• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Looks like Mcgrath has joined Hibs.

.....or they may not have got it done in time.

Scottish press reporting it hasn’t gone through in time. 

Always the chance we revisit it in a few months if it’s a deal we have genuine interest in doing.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

image.png.8cace67bab00e7ee77867e1fca055be1.png

Something like this must be our strongest team now? Just need a LB/CB cover like Bryan in on a free.

All we need is for them to stop playing low percentage balls into the channels and play through that midfield pairing and we might start to look like a team. Lots of ifs and maybes, but cause for optimism.

• Like 4

I think digger said it was legit.

Might be the case that we just ran out of dosh? With 12 new faces it was going to happen at some point. We did ship out Morsy with Silikis arrival. Maybe we couldn't shift Spence for cash and that stopped us doing extra deals? 🤷

• Like 1

Well i'm glad I didn't bother checking this thread after finishing work and instead had a nice takeaway with my wife watching films and periodically checking the Boro twitter account. What an absolute *** shitshow it became.

That said, got to be one of our best transfer windows in recent history, no? Really excited to see what Sporar and Lea-Siliki can do, happy we got rid of Morsy (seriously lads he's gash, League 1 is probably his level.)

If we don't at least make the playoffs with this squad, something is seriously wrong.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Well i'm glad I didn't bother checking this thread after finishing work and instead had a nice takeaway with my wife watching films and periodically checking the Boro twitter account. What an absolute *** shitshow it became.

That said, got to be one of our best transfer windows in recent history, no? Really excited to see what Sporar and Lea-Siliki can do, happy we got rid of Morsy (seriously lads he's gash, League 1 is probably his level.)

If we don't at least make the playoffs with this squad, something is seriously wrong.

Which part was a shitshow? I think I missed that 

Well now we know and up to those who run the club to make the most of it. Hopefully Spence will sieze future chances with both hands as I do see a player in him and glad he is still here.

Decent window some new players to look forward to seeing and I see Boro taking the Brentford route moving ahead.

Glad it is all over now as I have been saddened at some of the content which was posted, made catch up reading a painful thing to do.

• Like 4