oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

33 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I haven't found any info on them that specifies what kind of midfielder they are. I always thought Payero was brought in to add creativity.

I can only think Warnock may use Howson and/or McNair as DMs when necessary.

While it is a bit worrying to lose our only recognised defensive midfielder, Morsy wasn't a first team regular and didn't contribute much beyond breaking up opposition play. He also seems to have got himself a bit of a reputation with the refs. If he's going to be picking up bookings on a regular basis, he's probably going to be more of a liability than anything.

Given Siliki is only on loan, I hope we either end up making it a permanent move, if he performs well, or get a permanent DM once he leaves.

Youve convinced me big time, somuch so that this year im noteven going to prebook my wembley hotel as we are going up as champions cmonn boro cmonn boro. 

Whilst im feeling mad im going to shout it from the rooftops im a bald middle aged chubby guy who voted labour and i have had both my jabs. 

And dont get me started on posting links i wouldnt know were to start. 

I have also got the perfect song for our new striker , cmonn sporar cmonn sporar cmonn sporar (i know iknow) 

UTFB 

• Haha 6
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Pretty good transfer window imo. We got some decent players in (on deadline day as well - how many deadline days have we had where we are full of hope, then end up signing no-one) and didn't lose anyone vital. Our better players also seem happy to be here (Tav, Fry etc) and weren't trying to force moves through (as far as i'm aware).

We also had some excellent pun battles. The star wars one was a personal favourite.

Future windows will hopefully be even more exciting at Scott gets his feet under the table!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Problem solved 

Screenshot_20210901-111347.jpg

Ah - the classic "ice cream cone" formation.

Or is it a cheese wedge? 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, send it to NW quick! We're gonna smash the league wit this bad boy...I can feel it! 😁

• Like 1

To all those who cast aspersions with regard to the responsibility for the conduct of people on this thread, I have only one thing to say

and if you believe that, it explains why you are Boro fans 🙂

I will create a new thread at the beginning of December (dedicated to whoever deserves it) to allow time for suggestions and meaningless musings on anything unimportant. All in all, a good window that should give us plenty to complain about till then and even, dare I say it, a bit of fun, too   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1