• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

I know he isn’t our player anymore, but morsy has had his appeal rejected. Strange one, never a red card 

Well okay, I thought for sure that one would be overturned, absolutely astounded especially considering some of the ones we've had overturned in the past.

Consistency again!

1 hour ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Personally going to be pouring out a nice glass of red this weekend in celebration that I will never watch Djed Spence kill the momentum in another attack with his trademark run it out wide, try and do a step over, slow the ball down, get doubled up, fall over and lose it.

Horrific player who should have been nowhere near our team from the start and we are a much, much better side without him.

Cheers!

Who hurt you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I mean, contractually it is technically nailed on because his contract runs out then and if Scott really is in charge, he's the one who has to suggest a renewal to the board.

I know what you're getting at but I don't see any way, shape or form that Scott and Warnock end up working together so well that that renewal comes about. Warnock's his own man, he knows what he wants and he has his own ways of doing things. I can't see him playing well with someone half his age telling him how to do his job.

Yeah I agree with all that and I expect to see a new manager in the summer, I just think its talked about on here like its been decided already within the club and I don't think that's the case. 

I'm still not convinced that Scott will have full control of every decision at the club.. and I wouldn't be massively shocked if Gibson overruled him on certain decisions either. 

4 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

If we sign Bryan I think we'll go three at the back.

Lumley/Daniels/Stojanovic

McNair/Bryan

Hall/Bamba

Fry/Peltier

Bola/Jones

Seliki/Payero

Howson/Malley

Dijksteel/Hernandez

Tavernier/Crooks/Browne

Sporar/Watmore

Ikpeazu/Olusanya/Coburn

That's the 25 man squad. We can change our Wing Backs depending if we wanna go more defensive or offensive. 

Has Ameobi been completely written off this season then?

11 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Warnock as looked tierd and uninterested lately, maybe Gibson as interfered as usually , and he sees the future , Scott won't last same as Bevington, 

No disrespect but I am starting to become a bit tired and very uninterested in your constant negative posts.

Say something positive. You might enjoy it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1