• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I know what you mean Ken .  but in football it is always that way, if I see something that bothers me with Boro, I try to see something that bodes well..  like Isaiah's performances..  sometimes it is a question of balance and if you can get some small pleasures then it doesn't hurt as much..  keep the faith 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Just a little baffled to why we loaned any player out to other teams after complaining  all last season of a thin squad. Unless it’s purely to balance the books? 

We're probably more imbalanced than thin. Which isn't new, but it's almost a reversal of our common squad problems in recent years, in that we probably have an excess of bodies in the forward positions and are a bit understocked.

If Warnock has no intention of using Spence as a right back, he's basically only going to start on the wing if 4/5 players are all injured (maybe more if Browne is anywhere near a comeback). He wouldn't even be making the bench.. 

I can appreciate that some posters are worried what out team could look like with a host of injuries, however i prefer to focus on the fact that we can put out a strong team and strong bench regularly with the squad we have.

a few free transfers in key positions, and it's night and day from what we've had over the last 4 years

• Like 4
1 hour ago, kentucky said:

Warnock as looked tierd and uninterested lately, maybe Gibson as interfered as usually , and he sees the future , Scott won't last same as Bevington, 

Quite excited by Scott. Not been excited by Warnock for at least a year.

6 hours ago, Boroinredcar said:

When has he proved he can defend in our team. Why was he on a free.

When has Messi proved he can score in PSGs team. Why was he on a free. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don’t really get all this Warnock hate all of a sudden. I don’t agree with some of his comments and the way he dealt with the end of last season.

BUT

in games this year. Bristol, QPR (first half) and Blackburn, I think, we’ve been better and played more attractive football then we have for some time. Along with a good point at Fulham.

we have made a lot of signings and kept key players yet I feel like many people are ready to credit the signings that go badly to Warnock and hail Scott for any signings that turn out to be good. Even tho we actually have no idea whatsoever who is responsible for signings and who had a say in them. 

let’s just stop moaning about Warnock and what next season will bring and enjoy this season and back him and the players while he’s here. 

• Like 13