oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

If we see forty separate one word posts two minutes before you lock it, people may get a little suspicious, but have to say that overall, despite a few minor things like "Newygate" that it has been a good window and worth it just for the Star Wars puns.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

If we see forty separate one word posts two minutes before you lock it, people may get a little suspicious, but have to say that overall, despite a few minor things like "Newygate" that it has been a good window and worth it just for the Star Wars puns.  

Indeed and now we have a new hope 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

The transfer thread did get a lot better once I didn't have to read Newy's hallucinations.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Surely this is a bannable offence?

Pretty crazy I know, especially as i'm considered by people who know me to be a stereotypical geek as I like videogames, comic books and pro wrestling.

Of course i'm aware of Star Wars and i've seen bits of the films, but never one the whole way through.

• Wow 2
2 minutes ago, Will said:

I hope not.

Don't say there's 2 of you!

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Pretty crazy I know, especially as i'm considered by people who know me to be a stereotypical nerd as I like videogames, comic books and pro wrestling.

Of course i'm aware of Star Wars and i've seen bits of the films, but never one the whole way through.

Yeah I'm only messing anyway, I know a couple of people who haven't seem them. I'd definitely recommend them though, get a marathon of them going 😁

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Pretty crazy I know, especially as i'm considered by people who know me to be a stereotypical nerd as I like videogames, comic books and pro wrestling.

Start with the best one, Attack of the Clones.

star wars GIF

• Thanks 1