• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mr_Maz said:

So when do we get a Keiran Scott interview? He's been here for 3 days already! 

Kieran*

I wouldnt usually be this pedantic but it's my name and it is always being misspelled 😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
22 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Pretty crazy I know, especially as i'm considered by people who know me to be a stereotypical geek as I like videogames, comic books and pro wrestling.

Of course i'm aware of Star Wars and i've seen bits of the films, but never one the whole way through.

Sorry...you can't be an official geek unless you've at least seen the original trilogy. But it sounds like you're well into your journey to full geekdom. Keep going - you're nearly there! 😁

On 9/3/2021 at 9:58 AM, ph. said:

I reckon they just argue with each other for fun just to top the charts.

Yeah - I'm pretty sure they check their profiles every week to see when they last "won the day". 😁

On 9/3/2021 at 12:20 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Pretty crazy I know, especially as i'm considered by people who know me to be a stereotypical geek as I like videogames, comic books and pro wrestling.

Of course i'm aware of Star Wars and i've seen bits of the films, but never one the whole way through.

Well….. I never knew geeks liked pro wrestling. You learn something new every day 😁

2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Yeah - I'm pretty sure they check their profiles every week to see when they last "won the day". 😁

I don't know who would bother keeping count on days since they last won it seems quite sad. But 427 days since my last win come on people my quality of posts deserves better.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, AnglianRed said:
On 9/3/2021 at 9:58 AM, ph. said:

I reckon they just argue with each other for fun just to top the charts.

I win every day.

I'm a little lost here, do you get a prize for posting the most in a thread like?  And how do you know who has posted what?  I just post *** for the sake of it, if I knew there were prizes I'd have really put some effort in.