oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I win every day.

I'm a little lost here, do you get a prize for posting the most in a thread like?  And how do you know who has posted what?  I just post *** for the sake of it, if I knew there were prizes I'd have really put some effort in.

I have a little banner that says who has posted the most - I think it's visible for you too via a small button somewhere. You have made 924 posts in this thread, although as we noted you intentionally don't use the multiquote feature to boost your numbers!

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I win every day.

I'm a little lost here, do you get a prize for posting the most in a thread like?  And how do you know who has posted what?  I just post *** for the sake of it, if I knew there were prizes I'd have really put some effort in.

You certainly post a lot of *** 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I win every day.

You win the feeling of shame at a life wasted. That is what you win.

• Wow 1
1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

I win every day.

I think there should be prizes. Might help improve the general standard of posts...

...aah, who am I kidding? 😁

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

I have a little banner that says who has posted the most - I think it's visible for you too via a small button somewhere. You have made 924 posts in this thread, although as we noted you intentionally don't use the multiquote feature to boost your numbers!

I can't see a banner.  It has the thread title and by Old Codger at the top of my page.  It says follow 9 as well, does that mean 9 people are following the thread or that I'm following 9 people, or that 9 people are following me?  The multi quote thing always makes thing look untidy to me, unless it's on the same subject I suppose.  

1 hour ago, Snowblind said:

You win the feeling of shame at a life wasted. That is what you win.

Thats harsh fella! Folks like CT are the life and soul of the forum...

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

...dammit, couldn't keep a straight face...

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Yeah.. you could be trapped by zombies in an isolated theatre and then find out the production is "Waiting for Godot"...  I know which one I would choose 🙂

That's a weirdly specific example.

6 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Had to study it in English class...  still don't get it... but it is said to be a masterpiece 

I don't think you're supposed to get it as such.  He kept the meaning(s) of it deliberately vague.

29 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well as long as it's not something bad I don't mind.

I heard its a series of audio books of Neil Warnock talking about tactics and going through each of his promotion seasons.