• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

West Brom are after Kean Bryan now, that might put a spanner in the works for our free agent hunt.

He suits them very well as they have a set wing back system they play and also have no cover for Townsend i dont think now Gibbs has departed.

Just now, TLF10 said:

He suits them very well as they have a set wing back system they play and also have no cover for Townsend i dont think now Gibbs has departed.

Neil Taylor and Denver Hume are still good options

Reading between the lines of the q and a in the evening Gibson. I don't think we are going to sign any free agents. It says we sold morsy and loaned out Spence to balance the books. If that's the case where are we going to get any money for free agents. Not happy if this is true as I feel we could do with an extra striker and we definitely need another left back for cover. 

2 minutes ago, Oldham boro said:

Reading between the lines of the q and a in the evening Gibson. I don't think we are going to sign any free agents. It says we sold morsy and loaned out Spence to balance the books. If that's the case where are we going to get any money for free agents. Not happy if this is true as I feel we could do with an extra striker and we definitely need another left back for cover. 

I reckon it'll be either keep on going through to January or we'll sign someone on a similar deal to what we did Watmore to begin with. Non-committal, short-term deal to see how they do. Someone like Taylor or Souare.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Oldham boro said:

If we have any hopes that Coburn is going to make it he should be able to be third choice and we also have a Watmore who can play forward and at a push we can stick crooks up there and just be direct. If we can get a left back I’ll be happy but I wouldn’t be surprised if we just try to stick it out until January with Jones occasionally playing lwb like against Blackburn. If Scott rates Ciaron Brown then it would make sense to just sign him from the turn of the year. 

@Borodane agree there. Think it will be Uche and Sporar as main two and then like u said we have option of Watmore and Crooks up top as well so think we ok. Crooks offer us an alternative target man to Uche and Watmore offere us what Sporar is set to offers us. Playing off the last man

31 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

NW has said Pelts can cover LB,  Jones can play LWB in a more adventurous line up and we'll see what happens with Bola for the joke that is his teenage tweets charge.

Warnock said about Pelts that its asking too much for him to cover RB, CB and LB.

Need a naturally left footed player there. Shame its not Bryan. But Taylor or Hume would be adequate. Former on short deal. 

5 hours ago, Oldham boro said:

I wouldn't read too much into that. The decision on Morsy was probably informed by his age, and the decision on both players informed by their position, and the fact that we are well stocked in both (assuming Warnock counts Spence as a right winger).  If we'd have really wanted both to stay, we could have kept them. 

I'm sure that if a decent left back is available on a free, there will be enough money down the back of the sofa.

8 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Warnock said about Pelts that its asking too much for him to cover RB, CB and LB.

Need a naturally left footed player there. Shame its not Bryan. But Taylor or Hume would be adequate. Former on short deal. 

Just think they might kick the can down the road until Jan, then sign the Cardiff lad on a free.