• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

It’s not personal terms though is it? He is on what his contract says he is on. The haggling will be between us and Sporting as to the %age each of us pay, and I believe this is fairly routine in loan deals even after all the other bits and pieces have been completed.

With it been a loan to a view to buy won’t we need to agree to what he will be getting when he signs for us if it’s made permanent?

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ameobi won't play for the club again. At least not under Warnock.

14 minutes ago, boronutter said:

Some people on here. Prefer to look at the negatives   its what makes them happy

There you go, some positive news at last! 🙌

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, ABH said:

With it been a loan to a view to buy won’t we need to agree to what he will be getting when he signs for us if it’s made permanent?

It’s a fair point

3 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Makes me think it’s not an injury 🤔

Dunno like.  If it's true, which it probably isn't as DZ doesn't know anything, then it makes me think that it is an injury, and he had it before he signed for us, and he didn't bother to tell anyone.  Then one or two training sessions into his new contract...oops, I seem to be injured, how unfortunate...I best get my feet up then, how unlucky can you get eh? etc.  If you were the manager would you play someone who you thought had mislead you like that?  I wouldn't.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ABH said:

That would be done when and if the option was taken up. He could still refuse the move at that point.

1 minute ago, Will said:

That would be done when and if the option was taken up. He could still refuse the move at that point.

But if the obligation to buy was still there, then the wages would in all likelihood need sorting, right?

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""